PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the tables below:
Cookie Type Duration Description Cookie flag third party Cookie flag used for Trust Pilot Facebook pixel persistent Facebook pixel Google Analytics persistent Google Analytics is used for tracking your web activity. Session ID persistent We use Session IDs to maintain your login Vimeo third party Vimeo video and lessons functionality Cookie Purpose PHPESSID Required by system to identify the current user. Only stored for users who are not logged in. wordpress_test_cookie Required by the website in order to serve website content. Only stored for users who are logged in. simplefavorites Required by the website to save user’s bookmarks. Only stored for users who are logged in. Icl_current_language Stores the user’s preferred language. Only stored for users who are logged in.
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.Strictly necessary cookies cannot be switched off; however these identifiers do not store any personal data.To learn more about how to reject or disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after the user session has ended and the browser is closed.